The ZP Team has been hard at work with the version 1.21 source code, and with the help of several server admins (and the public) they have fixed a few problems that have been causing crashes in 1.21, as well as a few cosmetic issues with models and maps.
- Added some stability fixes, servers should crash much less now.
- Fixed the TPose when a player is doing some combination of jumping, crouching, and shooting.
- New weapon highlight system implemented.
- Edited the animations for weapon_emptyhands.
- Updates to Asylum, zpo subway, and Silence.
- Updated Remington’s diffuse texture.
- All models recompiled and renamed to prevent linux animation issues, and to prevent the bonemerge warning.