After many requests I decided to recreate the SourceMod pack for Team Fortress 2. The SourceMod Pack basically includes everything you might need to setup your own Team Fortress 2 server with very handy plugins, if you are finally ready to step away from the Mani Admin Plugin.
The pack is based around MetaMod: Source 1.7.1 and SourceMod 1.2 stable for Orangebox.
The SourceMod TF2 Pack 1.2 includes the following:
– Basic admin functionality: slap, slay, ban, kick etc.
– Basic controls: like votemap, nextmap, ff, voteban, votekick, timeleft
– Advertisements: to show ingame ads (on chat or left top)
– Team Balancer and Team Manager for TF2
– HLStatsX 2.8: HLstatsX ingame plugin
– HP Left: Basic damage stats when the player dies
– High Ping Kicker: Kick players if above a certain Ping
– Mapchooser: Allow end of mapvotes and rockthevote
– Server Redirect: Allow !swapme for players to switch to another server
– Reserved slots
– Spray tag tracking
– Teamspeak/Vent plugin: Allow players to join a TS or Vent server by typing !ts or !vent
– Unconnected kicking: Kick players that are ‘unconnected’ mostly hackers
– Weapon Logging: Add extra logging for stats systems like HLStatsX and Psychostats
Ofcourse the readme I created explains (hopefully) most of the details on how to copy the files, edit the configurations and get your server ready to rock and roll. This should work for both Linux and Windows servers, but the combination of plugins and everything is mainly targetted to TF2 servers.