Another Steam client update has been released. This update fixes a number of minor bugs The update will automatically install for Steam users when they restart their client.
- Updated retail install wizard to support upcoming releases
- Fixed the storefront refreshing at times when it was not visible
- Fixed a potential client crash on new account creation
- Corrected text for bans and kicks in chat messages
- Fix for the retail installer splash image not falling back to the Steam logo correctly for installers without a custom splash