Steam friends finds out that Valve has released another update tonight for Team Fortress 2 which includes some fixed for several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking and many other issues. Team Fortress fan will be happy to hear that we have an exclusive deal from one of our partner sites that they can take advantage of and play action-packed slots games free of charge. You can claim up to 125 Canada free spins and play hundreds of slots games for a chance to earn big real money rewards.
People interested in the full changelog can check below:
– Added a duck timer that prevents duck spamming while running around on-ground.
– In-air, players are only allowed to duck once before they touch ground again.
– Fixed several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking. Bounding box should be much more accurate there now.
– Increased backstab check so that Spies can side-stab again.
– When disguising, Spies now always start showing the primary weapon in their disguise, and can then switch it with the last-disguise key.
– Fixed flamethrower loophole that resulted in the flame effect being stuck on while the flamethrower wasn’t really firing.
– Fixed exploit that allowed players to circumvent the force-fire timeout on the pipebomb launcher.
– Fixed a bug that caused Natasha’s slow on hit effect to be inverted from 75% to 25%.
– Restored sawmill_logs.mdl file, fixing some user maps that used it.
– Fixed some localization issues with Scout achievement strings.
– Removed the “Final” phrasing in the map loading screen.
– Fixed a server crash on startup under Linux.
– Fixed a buffer overflow issue related to network string tables.
– Gamestats uploading is now done asynchronously. This fixes the client timeout issues on map changes.
– Fixed an exploit where engineers could build a teleporter exit in an invalid area.
– Fixed a few bad overlay assignments and other minor issues.
Server Admins should run the hldsupdatetool asap to make sure their installation is up to date.