Steam friends finds out that Valve has released another update tonight for Team Fortress 2 which includes some fixed for several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking and many other issues.
People interested in the full changelog can check below:
– Added a duck timer that prevents duck spamming while running around on-ground.
– In-air, players are only allowed to duck once before they touch ground again.
– Fixed several bounding box issues with jumping, falling, and rocket jump air-walking. Bounding box should be much more accurate there now.
– Increased backstab check so that Spies can side-stab again.
– When disguising, Spies now always start showing the primary weapon in their disguise, and can then switch it with the last-disguise key.
– Fixed flamethrower loophole that resulted in the flame effect being stuck on while the flamethrower wasn’t really firing.
– Fixed exploit that allowed players to circumvent the force-fire timeout on the pipebomb launcher.
– Fixed a bug that caused Natasha’s slow on hit effect to be inverted from 75% to 25%.
– Restored sawmill_logs.mdl file, fixing some user maps that used it.
– Fixed some localization issues with Scout achievement strings.
– Removed the “Final” phrasing in the map loading screen.
– Fixed a server crash on startup under Linux.
– Fixed a buffer overflow issue related to network string tables.
– Gamestats uploading is now done asynchronously. This fixes the client timeout issues on map changes.
– Fixed an exploit where engineers could build a teleporter exit in an invalid area.
– Fixed a few bad overlay assignments and other minor issues.
Server Admins should run the hldsupdatetool asap to make sure their installation is up to date.